The Global Greens is recruiting for a
The Global Greens is a platform for the world’s Green parties and Green political movements to develop policies based on a global perspective and to implement our politics at a global scale.
This organization is registered in Brussels as “Verts Mondiaux AISBL”. The present Treasurer will retire in February 2017; therefore, we are inviting financial professionals to apply for this voluntary position of Treasurer.
The Treasurer is:
- responsible for the budget, financial administration, invoicing, payment procedure and reporting.
- supervisor of the accounting process, which is performed in Brussels in the European Green Party’s office.
- a member in the Global Greens’ Coordination, Executive Committee and Fundraising Group, and would therefore need to participate in their fortnightly teleconference meetings.
- working together with an assistant Treasurer who takes care for the financial administration of the Congress in Liverpool 30 March - 2 April 2017.
- Completed education in finance and tax and several years work experience
- Managerial experience
- Member of a Green party
- Interested in divestment, climate change issues and international affairs
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Applications to be sent by 30 November 2016 at the latest to the GG Coordinator, Ms. Keli Yen by e-mail: [email protected]
- For information on the vacancy you can contact the treasurer Bert Boer, [email protected] or phone: +31 75 6147766
- Attached is the Vacancy announcement in PDF.