Green Parties from West Africa held an Extra-Ordinary West African Greens Congress from 19th -21st October in Niamey, Niger.
The political parties present, elected a new Executive Committee that will manage the affairs of the regional federation for the next two years.
Those elected are:
- President: Mr.Nissao NAPO, Leader of the Greens in Togo
- Vice President: Mr. Sore L. Hamidou, International Secretary, Parti Ecologiste pour le Développement du Burkina
- Secretary General: Mr. Amadou Garba, Vice President of Niger Greens
- Treasurer: Ms. Diallo Fadimata Bintou Toure, Leader of Mali Greens
- Communication Secretary: Mr. Pape Marone, Vice Mayor of Dakar City and Executive member of Senegalise Greens-FEDES.